Zip Tex - Motorized Screens Overview
Exterior Rolling Solar Screen - Protection With a View
Enjoy protection from the sun's harmful rays and keep out pesky insects with Zip Tex motorized roll up screens. Spanning up to 23 ft. wide and 16 ft. tall, virtually any opening can be accommodated with Zip Tex.
Any type of establishment can benefit from our residential, commercial and recessed applications. Extruded and roll formed aluminum components and stainless steel fasteners ensure receiving the highest quality product. Insect, solar and privacy mesh along with a variety of popular colors make it easy to offer motorized units that are customized to fit all needs. The Zip Tex screen rolls into a small, virtually unnoticeable housing when not in use and simply rolls down when you need protection. Obstacle Detection SystemInsect Screen
Insect screen offers the ultimate in insect protection, while at the same time stopping up to 65% of the sun's heat and glare. This fabric improves daytime privacy and offers excellent outward visibility, yet openness of the 20x30 mesh is small enough to keep out tiny insects.Solar Shade
Solar Shade is a unique woven mesh that can block 75-90% of the sun's hot rays before they enter your windows, while also performing as an insect screen. This fabrics primary purpose is to reduce solar heat gain in the summer and reduce heat loss in the winter.Privacy Shade
Privacy Shade is the ultimate in shading protection by blocking up to 90% of the sun's heat and glare before it penetrates windows and doors. This fabric improves daytime privacy while offering outward visibility. Ideal for extremely hot windows, doors and porches.
- Turns any outside area into a usable room: garages, patios, balconies, porches, gazebos, car ports or entry ways; also provides shading over windows
- Provides shading from the sun's harmful UV rays and reduces television screen and computer monitor glare
- Keeps out pesky insects
- Reduces air conditioning expenses by as much as 60%
- Enhances privacy but does not obstruct your view
- Sizes available 3 ft. to 23 ft. wide, up to 16 ft. tall
- Remote controlled for effortless operation
- Commercial, residential and recessed designs
- Variety of screens types and colors
Our unique end retention option ensures wind resistance and operability using a built-in dampening system. Zip Tex is equipped with a special side rail insert that allows the screen to flex under wind pressure, but keeps the screen anchored in the rails. The Zip Tex will keep your screens in the rails at any position, fully closed, fully open or any position in between.