Radiant Ceiling Panels
Radiant heat transfer works much like sunlight. Heat moves from the warm panel to heat cooler objects in the room until temperature equilibrium is reached. Aero Tech Radiant Ceiling Systems provide a comfortable environment by controlling surface temperature and minimizing excess air motion within the conditioned space.
Just as light energy from a lighting fixture illuminates the room, a radiant ceiling panel emits thermal energy which is absorbed and radiated by all elements in the room.
Radiant heat transfer results in an energy-efficient, cost-effective way to heat almost any building.
Advantages of Aero Tech Radiant Ceiling Panels
DIVERSITY—Panel size, color and finish are available in virtually unlimited combinations, resulting in
ceilings of unexcelled beauty and compatibility with architectural style.
DURABILITY—Metal ceiling panels ensure that ceilings will last for the life of the building.
REDUCED MAINTENANCE—A simple, occasional cleaning will maintain ceilings for the life of the building.
SOUND CONTROL—Perforated metal ceiling panels offer excellent sound control when backed with
COLOR RETENTION—Baked enamel finishes ensure that color and finish are permanent.
INCOMBUSTIBILITY—AIl metal construction ensures that ceiling panels are non-combustible.
- Lower life cycle costs due to reduced maintenance and energy requirements.
- Improved comfort levels when compared to other environmental conditioning systems.
- Wall, floor and structural systems are simplified because mechanical equipment is not required at the outside walls,
- Centrally located equipment simplifies and reduces maintenance and operation costs.
- Central zoning and seasonal changeovers are not required. Sequential
heating and cooling may be obtained.
- Modular panel concept allows flexibility to meet changes in partitioning.
- Reduced air quantities mean a 100% outdoor air system may be installed with minimum heating and cooling loads.
- No space required within the conditioned room for mechanical equipment. This is of particular value for applications in existing buildings, hospital patient rooms and other applications where space is at a premium.
- Wet surface cooling coils are eliminated from the occupied space, reducing the potential for septic contaminations.
- The system operates very quietly.
- Total system energy requirements are reduced due to minimum air quantities and the inherent ability of radiant panels to provide a higher degree of human comfort.
Aero Tech Manufacturing
395 West 1100 North
North Salt Lake City, UT, 84054
Tel: (801) 292-0493
Fax: (801) 292-9908
Web site: http://www.aerotechmfg.com