Action AnchorFlex Wood Athletic Flooring
Action’s AnchorFlex floor system features a factory fabricated subfloor system with open cell foam pad and polymer anchor T-Block retainers for dimensional stability and strength. The Action AnchorFlex is highly resilient, has uniform feel, and consistent shock absorption to maximize playability and reduce potential injuries.
- System Height 1-7/8” (48mm) using 25/32” (20mm) flooring
- ¾” computer aided fabricated panels ensure accuracy and uniformity
- Anchor slots allow for total system expansion
- Recycled content T-Block anchor retainers
- Lower panel grooves allow for protection of system under heavy loads
For specific project conditions or modifications to this specification, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800) 746-3512.