The Curve Low-Profile Diffusor-Absorber for Walls & Ceilings
The Curve Low-Profile Acoustic Diffusor-Absorber is a new addition to our acclaimed Acoustic Geometry product line. The Low-Profile is only 3″ deep, enabling placement in nearly any situation that would accept a 2″ deep flat panel absorber, and it may be mounted in either vertical or horizontal orientation. The walnut trim (optional wood species available) and wide selection of fabric options make this highly-effective Diffusor-Absorber the best choice in any high-design-value décor.
The Low-Profile sound absorbing wall panel features 77% diffusion and 23% absorption from 500Hz to 20kHz. Wall mounting is simple and mounting hardware is included. The Low-Profile Acoustic Diffusor-Absorber measures 43″ high by 15.5″ wide (in vertical orientation), and weighs 10 pounds.
The Low-Profile sound absorbing wall panel offers:
- Diffusion and Absorption
- Vertical or Horizontal Mounting
- Custom Fabric and Trim Options
The Low-Profile Diffusor-Absorber is perfect for situations where you want great performance without losing too much space. It can be used in almost any location that would accept a 2″ deep flat panel absorber.
A wide range of standard colors & custom colors are available. Shown in Sand Wheat
Many trim options available. Shown in in Walnut
42″ H × 15.5″ W × 3″ D
77% Diffusion and 23% Absorption from 500Hz to 20kHz
- UltraTouch contains no chemical irritants and requires no carcinogenic warning labels compared to other traditional insulation products.
- UltraTouch contains no harmful airborne particulates eliminating health concerns regarding particulates in the surrounding environment.
- UltraTouch contains an EPA registered fungal inhibitor to actively resist the growth of mold, fungi and bacteria.
- UltraTouch recently passed the extremely stringent Environmental Specification 1350 Indoor Air Pollutant testing used for California Public Schools.
- UltraTouch consists almost entirely of natural denim and cotton fibers that are 100% recyclable, reducing landfill waste. The denim and cotton are also 80% post-consumer.
- UltraTouch requires a minimal amount of energy to manufacture aiding the environment with energy conservation and reduction in pollution compared to other types of traditional insulation.