The CURVE System - Acoustical Diffusers, Absorbers, and Corner Traps for Walls & Ceilings
Diffusors, Absorbers, and Corner Traps simplify the creation of natural-sounding, professionally-accurate acoustic spaces
- Diffusor reduces narrow reflections and frequency-dependent modes; eliminates parallel-surface flutter echos; includes MLV membrane bass trap
- Absorber evenly absorbs frequencies from 200-20,000kHz
- Corner trap reduces low-frequency corner room modes
- Diffusor and Corner Trap act as diaphragmatic low-mid-frequency absorbers
- No fiberglass or foam uses safe green absorbent lining (recycled cotton)
- Affordable & easy to install mounting cleats and hardware included
- Diffusor does not exhibit phase-grating (quadratic-residue) diffusor artifacts no phase or frequency distortion, no high-frequency limitations
- Professionally attractive, with many fabric, color, and finish options
- 42" length allows vertical stacking and alternating vertical/horizontal orientation on walls and ceilings; alternating different widths avoids comb filtering artifacts
APPLICATIONS: Wherever sound is important recording, overdubbing & mixing studios; home theaters & music rooms; broadcast booths & control rooms; video studios & post-production suites; film stages & Foley/FX studios; churches; offices; meeting, conferencce & board rooms; rehearsal & performance spaces; concert halls; nightclubs; retail stores; bars & restaurants; coffee shops; classrooms & gymnasiums; museums & galleries
COLORS: A wide range of standard colors & custom colors are available.
SIZES: All 42" in height; custom heights available
(all with MLV membrane) Absorbs 40-300Hz, diffuses 300-20kHz
Large 30" w × 10" d
Medium 21" w × 7" d
Small 12.5" w ×5 " d
21" w × 4.5d
(Medium Diffusor with corner trap) Absorbs 40-300Hz, diffuses 300Hz-20kHz
21" w × 18" d
STOCK COLORS: Black, Silver-Grey, Tan, Red, Blue Custom colors & wood veneer finishes available.
OPTIONS: Floor stand legs (1 pair per Curve includes attachment hardware)
The CURVE System is a simple, accurate, and affordable way to achieve natural-sounding acoustics.
Acoustical Surfaces, Inc.
Soundproofing, Acoustics, Noise & Vibration Control Specialists
We Identify and S.T.O.P. Your Noise Problems
123 Columbia Court North Suite 201
Chaska, MN 55318
Toll Free: (800) 470-6652 Noise Control Help Line
Tel: (952) 448-5300
Fax: (952) 448-2613
Web site: http://www.acousticalsurfaces.com