No. 139A Standard-Duty Special Sheet Base Wire Mesh Partition
ACORN Wire and Iron Works is also a National leader in manufacturing wire mesh partitions. Designed to prohibit foot traffic, these tough partitions are available with the strength of 10-gauge wire, providing security and protection from break-ins and vandalism for any environment.
ACORNs wire mesh product line includes both standard and custom panels, doors, service windows and corners designed to simplify partition arrangement in a variety of applications. Key uses include school equipment lockers, co-location facilities and multi-family building storage areas. Manufactured from 100% carbon-neutral recycled steel, the product also qualifies for LEED points.
- Special sheet base type for normal industrial use.
- 7, 8, 9, 10 and 12 standard heights.
Components Nominal Sizes
All panels and door sections are interchangeable, standardized units which can be arranged in any desired combination. Special sizes and configurations made to order.
STANDARD PANELS: Standard sizes.
- 5 wide, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 12 high. Special heights up to 12 made to order.
SLIDING DOOR SECTIONS: Standard sizes.
- 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10 wide. 7-9 headroom except 6-9 in 7 high partitions.
SERVICE WINDOW PANELS: Standard sizes.
- 24 x 15 standard service window (see page 3) in standard 5 wide panels.
HINGED DOOR SECTIONS: Standard sizes.
- 3, 3-6, and 4 wide. 7 headroom.
- Special width panel to secure runs where standard 5 wide panel cannot be used.
- Standard sizes 1, 1-6, 2, 2-6, 3, 3-6, 4, and 4-6 in 7, 8, 9, 10, and 12 heights.
CORNERS AND INTERSECTIONS:
- 1.25 angle for 90° corner, any height.
- Clips for three- or four-way 90° intersection, any height. 1.3125 O.D. pipe post for other than 90° corner.
Partitions shall be no. 139A as manufactured by ACORN Wire and Iron Works.
- Sheet base type
- Top section constructed of 10-gauge steel wire woven into 1.5 diamond mesh, securely clinched to frames
- Lower section constructed of 16-gauge securely welded to steel
- Vertical frames to be 1.25 x 0.625 cold-rolled C section channels with 0.25 bolt holes 12 o.c.
- Horizontal frames 1 x 0.5 cold-rolled channels
- All joints mortised and tenoned
- Top capping bar 2.25 x 1 cold-rolled channel with 0.25 U bolts 16 o.c. May be anchored to walls and/ or ceilings
- Corner posts 1.25 x 1.25 angles with 1.25 bolt holes to match partition
- Floor sockets (aluminum) 2.5 high with set screw adjustment
- Sliding door frames 1.5 x 0.75 channel with 1.25 x 0.125 flat bar cover all around. Each door to have two 4-wheel roller bearing hangers, box track, and bottom guide channel
- Hinged door frames 1.25 x 0.5 channel with 1.25 x 0.125 flat bar cover three sides, 1.5 x 0.875 x 0.125 angle bolted to lock side. Each door to have three 3 x 4 butt hinges bolted to both door and hinge bar
- All doors shall have substantial mortise type cylinder locks operated by key outside, recessed knob inside
- All bolts, hardware, and accessories for complete installation to be included
- Field bracing furnished by erector
- Finish: Standard dip dry enamel or electric static sprayed in standard factory colors. Special orders can include powder coated, galvanized, galvanized and painted, color matched and metallic colors
- Specifications are subject to change. Please consult your ACORN sales rep or visit www.acornwire.com for more details.
Acorn Wire and Iron Works
2035 S. Racine Ave.
Chicago, IL 60608
Tel: (800) 552-2676
Fax: (888) 452-2676
Web site: http://www.acornwire.com