3135EC Undermount Slide
The new and enhanced 3135EC Eclipse high-performance slide is ideal for commercial or high-end residential drawers calling for a concealed undermount solution. Re-engineered to offer premium performance, Eclipse Easy-Close offers new features and smooth easy-close technology.
- ADA compliant - 4.8 lbs pull force
- Full Extension
- Drawers up to 30"
- Front lever disconnect for easy drawer removal and reinsertion
- Vertical, horizontal, and front-to-back drawer front adjustment
- Compatible with 1/2" and 5/8" drawer box thicknesses
- Steel and polymer ball bearings
- Lengths 15", 21", plus 12"-28" in 2" increments
- Clear zinc finish
- Tool Kit - PN 4180-0603-XE
- Drill Jig - PN 4180-0568-XE
- Slotted Rear Face Frame Bracket Kit - PN 4180-0656-XE
- Bottom Mount Bracket Kit - PN 4180-0569-XE
- Inset Face Frame Bracket Kit - PN 4180-0604-XE
- Bottom Inset Face Frame Bracket - PN 4180-0605-XE
- Standard Disconnect - PN 4180-0747-XE
- Fully-concealed undermount
- New Interior Easy-Close action brings drawers to a smooth, gentle close. Fluid dampener resists slam without adding bounce-back. We've also eliminated delay so the slide doesn't need to extend to reset the easy-close mechanism.
- New Lower Spacer Clips with additional plastic ball bearings provide additional lateral support, reduce migration, and side-to-side movement.
- Precision adjustment features: Slotted holes allow for front-to-back adjustment of the slide during installation, with 1/8" vertical, horizontal, and front-to-back drawer front adjustment. 1/4-turn Cam lock secures drawer front position after horizontal adjustment. Face frame bracket with 2" depth adjustment.
- Front face frame hole sized for wood screws
- 32 mm and traditional hole patterns