115: Linear Motion Slide Application
A low-cost solution for component guidance, support, or adjustment in a wide range of applications. Linear Motion Slide.
- Provides captive motion within the length of the outer member
- 43" [11 mm] width
- 1.38" height
- Lengths: 12" --28" in 2" increments, plus 32", 36" and 40" [305 --711 mm, 813 mm, 913 mm, 1016 mm]
- Clear zinc finish
Load Rating Details
- Flat mounted load capacity up to 132 lbs. per pair
- Side mounted load capacity up to 110 lbs. per pair
- Vertically mounted - non load-bearing applications
- Side mounted load rating: 110 lbs.
- Flat mounted load rating: 132 lbs.
- Vertically mounted in non load-bearing applications
- Precise linear motion through the entire length of travel
- A guide belt synchronizes the moving elements of the slide, ensuring smooth and consistent travel
- The moving member if fully supported on ball bearings at all times
- Tested to 10,000 cycles per pair