AacerCush I+ Floating Floor Systems
AacerCush I+ - is a shock absorbent variable profile system. This system combines sleepers with a plywood layer for greater dimensional strength. This system is ideal for new and retrofit commercial and athletic applications.
Features and Benefits
- Precision-milled Aacer Maple
Aacer's straight line cutting, in line moisture monitoring and a climate-controlled facility help to eliminate bowed boards, improper wood moisture and exposure to adverse humidity.
- APA Subfloor
Layer of 15/32" (12mm) APA Rated Sheathing, Exposure 1
- AacerCush Sleepers
Nominal 2" x 3" (38mm x 64mm) AacerCush Sleeper
- 3/8" (10mm) AacerCush Pad
Extruded PVC fluted pad design
- AacerStop Vapor Barrier
AacerStop vapor retarder is offered at various permeability levels to address related concrete vapor emission.
- PowerVent Advanced Airflow Option
Patented PowerVent Advanced provides balanced humidity, maximum ventilation, and moisture detection
- Floating system
- Other AacerCush Systems available: I, II
- Higher resiliency improves the safety of the athlete
- Athletic performance heightened
- Good shock absorbency and energy return
- Ideal system for new and retrofit commercial and athletic facilities