AacerChannel™ DIN Fixed Resilient Floor Systems
AacerChannel™ DIN - Monolithic subfloor with full flex A high performance sports floor system with the resiliency and safety of a floating floor and the stability of an anchored system. This unique combination is ideal for large field house and combination wood and synthetic facilities. Features
- Monolithic subfloor with full flex
- Anchor ensures system stability
- Increased shock absorbency/energy return
- Improves athletic performance
- Reduces injuries
- Ideal for field houses, combination synthetic and wood facilities, gymnasiums, dance floors, stages or multipurpose rooms
- DIN Certified
- Pre-engineered panels ensure uniform performance
- University of Arizona Basketball Practice Facility, AZ
- Charlotte Bobcats NBA practice Facility, NC
- Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame
- Springfield, MA – 9,600 sq. ft.
- P.A.L. Recreation
- Milwaukee, WI – 21,600 sq. ft.
- University of Illinois Campus Recreation Center
- Urbana, IL – 14,000 sq. ft.
- University of Massachusetts at Lowell
- South Campus Gym, Lowell, MA – 22,000 sq. ft.
- North Kingstown High School
- North Kingstown, RI – 21,000 sq. ft.
- Bunchee Middle School
- Atlanta, GA – 8,400 sq. ft.