Besam SW200i Surface Mounted Swing Door Operator
Besam SW200i surface mounted swing door operator - flexibility to meet any need
The Besam SW200i surface mounted pedestrian swing door operator features an intelligent and flexible design that offers superior performance in varying environments and conditions. The heavy-duty electro-mechanical operator is suitable for use on large heavy doors, yet adaptable enough to be used in low energy applications.
The Besam SW200i surface mounted swing door operator offers proven performance and innovative features to address the needs of any swing door applications, including stack pressure compensation for air pressure management, low energy manual push force for smooth and efficient operations, and latch retry and electric lock management for improved security.
Designed to seamlessly handle the many varying conditions that exist in buildings, the field-adaptable, low profile Besam SW200i surface mounted swing door operator can be easily installed in new construction or retrofitted to most swing doors. The Besam SW200i automatic swing operator is ideal for exterior and interior entryways, corridors and a variety of other applications.Safety compliance
The Besam SW200i surface mounted swing door operator complies with ANSI A156.10 and ANSI A156.19Besam SW200i
- Operator: electro-mechanical, non-handed operator
- ANSI compliance: field selectable full pedestrian usage (ANSI A156.10) and low energy (ANSI A156.19)
- Door weight: up to 700 lbs (315 kg) per operator
- Manual push force: adjustable from 5 lbf – 15 lbf
- Stack pressure compensation
- Intelligent trajectory control
- Extended Closing Torque (ECT)