V2-MASTER Vision² Master Server
V2-MASTER-0300, 3 TB Master Server Kit
Vision² provides a sophisticated and fully integrated video-capture, management and broadcast system for organizations that want a comprehensive, yet simple-to-use IP video delivery solution. At the heart of any Vision² system is one or more Master Servers.
The Vision² Master Server is an enterprise-class appliance that runs the core Vision² software. Customers can customize a Vision² system to meet their specific needs by purchasing one or more Vision² service licenses. Customers that require more services than can be managed by one Vision² Master Server can add additional servers to the system. By designating one of the Vision² Servers as the "Master" in the system, the entire Vision² system can be managed from a single web interface, even though the services are running on discrete servers.
NOTE: V2-MASTER-XX00 servers do not support the WMV Live, WMV Record, WMV Producer or WMV Reflector services.
- Comprehensive video management and distribution - Manage video encoders, record streaming video, playback video on demand, and create your own IP broadcast channels by adding services to the Vision² system.
- Scalable to suit your needs - Vision² can be scaled from a small video system to a large video network by adding additional servers and services.
- Simple to implement and use - All servers in a Vision² system can be managed from a single Web interface.
- Searchable video storage - Videos are stored with metadata, allowing users to search for video content. Metadata fields can be customized by the system administrator.
- Manage set-top boxes - The status of all set-top boxes in a system can be monitored from the Vision² Web pages. The administrator can also command one or more set-top boxes to play a particular live channel or video on demand selection.
- Control API Execute Vision2 functions from a NetLinx control system or from a custom Web page.
- Active Directory integration Limit access to Archive folders based on a user's Active Directory group membership.
- Support for the most popular video formats Archive and playback (depending on the capabilities of the playback device) popular video formats:
- MPEG2-TS (MPEG-2/H.264)
- MP4 (H.264)
- WMV (WM9/VC-1) video on demand only
- FLV (On2 VP6) video on demand only
- Numerous playback options Content can be played on a PC, set-top box, or many of the most popular mobile devices.
AMX by Harman
3000 Research Drive
Richardson, TX 75082
US Phone: (800) 222-0193
International Phone: +1 (469) 624-7400
Fax: (469) 624-7153
Web site: http://www.amx.com/trade.asp