NMX-ENC-N2151 JPEG 2000 4K UHD Video over IP Encoder with KVM
JPEG 2000 4K UHD Video over IP Encoder with KVM
The NMX-ENC-N2151 4K Encoder and NMX-DEC-N2251 4K Decoder provide users with the industry's most versatile solution for distributing AV over a converged network at resolutions up to 4096×2160. JPEG2000 compression allows Ultra HD media to be switched and distributed over standard Gigabit Ethernet networks. Ultra HD signals from the NMX-ENC-N2151 encoder are provided simultaneously as: 1) a JPEG2000-compressed 200-600 Mbps stream through the RJ45 connector or small-form-pluggable (SFP+) port (10Gb), and 2) an uncompressed stream through the SFP+ connector (via a fiber module). Any source can be sent to any number of displays by routing through layer-3 switches. System scalability is limited only by uplink and stacking connector bandwidths.
Standard features like output scaling (decoder), bi-directional serial, IR output, embedded 7.1 audio, and KVM-over-IP extension are included. The NMX-ENCN2151-C and NMX-DEC-N2251-C form-factors are compatible with the NMX-ACCN9206 card cage for high-density applications.
The NMX-ENC-N2151 and NMX-DEC-N2251 together create the perfect solution for video matrix applications where resolutions up to 4K are required. Common applications include classrooms, conference rooms, performing arts centers, and sports bars.
- Output Scaling Video scaling at the output (decoder) allows seamless switching from any source, at any resolution, to any display or projector, while preserving video fidelity
- Infrared (IR) Infrared emitter connection allows control of low-cost, IR-only display devices
- Onboard Control All N-Series encoders and decoders have on-board, built-in control capability via events that can trigger any number of TCP/UDP commands to other IP controllable devices
- Pass-through HDMI interface (encoder) allows easy installation with local display such as desktop PC applications
- Unlimited Scalability Grow the video matrix by adding encoders or decoders as needed (within the bandwidth limits of the uplink and stacking connectors)
- Stand Alone or Card Available as a stand alone device, or card for use with NMX-ACC-N9206.
AMX by Harman
3000 Research Drive
Richardson, TX 75082
US Phone: (800) 222-0193
International Phone: +1 (469) 624-7400
Fax: (469) 624-7153
Web site: http://www.amx.com/trade.asp