NMX-ENC-N2121-C JPEG 2000 Digital Cinema Grade Video over IP Encoder, Card
JPEG 2000 Digital Cinema Grade Video over IP Encoder, Card
NMX-ENC-N2121 encode and distribute sources of almost any format onto an existing IP network making that stream available to any endpoint in the facility. Pair with the NMX-ENC-N2221 Decoder to decode streams back to DVI or HDMI format for display on any monitor. With the ability to direct any source stream to any display, large, low-cost switching and distribution systems are simple to deploy without proprietary cabling or dedicated switching hardware.
Includes IR, serial, balanced audio, two network ports (one POE), and local video pass-through port. Auto-senses analog or digital video in.
The AMX SVSI N2000 Series utilizes JPEG2000 compression for HD, cinema-grade video distribution on the LAN for applications when video quality is top priority. Users can control video quality and bandwidth usage with a simple slider control provided in the web-based user interface allowing each installation to be customized for maximum performance.
The NMX-ENC-N2121 is the perfect solution for matrix switching and distribution of HD, cinema-grade quality video over LAN. Common applications include enterprise, house of worship, entertainment, and stadiums.
- Input and Output Scaling Video scaling at either input or output allows seamless switching from any source, at any resolution, to any display or projector, while preserving video fidelity.
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) Eliminates requirement for local power supply and speeds installation. Units can still be powered locally from 12VDC allowing for easy rack-mountable, high-density installations.
- Infrared (IR) Infrared emitter connection allows control of low-cost, IR-only display devices.
- Onboard Control All N-Series encoders and decoders have on-board, built-in control capability via events that can trigger any number of TCP/UDP commands to other IP controllable devices.
- Unlimited Scalability
- Pass-Through DVI DVI interface allows easy installation with local display such as desktop PC applications.
- Stand Alone or Card Available as a stand alone device, or card for use with NMX-ACC-N9206.
AMX by Harman
3000 Research Drive
Richardson, TX 75082
US Phone: (800) 222-0193
International Phone: +1 (469) 624-7400
Fax: (469) 624-7153
Web site: http://www.amx.com/trade.asp