MXT-2001-PAN 20.3" Modero X Series G5 Panoramic Tabletop Touch Panel
Tabletop Touch Panel
The MXT-2001-PAN / 20.3" Modero X® Series G5 Tabletop Touch Panel is a premium user interface that includes the G5 graphics engine and delivers superior performance. Designed specifically for dedicated room control, this elegantly-styled touch panel provides fast and smooth animations and transitions, along with a quad-core processor that provides more than enough processing power to run the most demanding applications today and in the future. The MXT-2001-PAN also includes a built-in web browser and document viewers, enabling users to access real-time information during meetings or lectures.
The Modero X Series G5 Touch Panels provide several industry firsts including a beautiful, panoramic capacitive multi-touch screen that provides users access to multiple applications with minimal navigation. It is hardware-ready to support Near Field Communication™ (NFC) and High Frequency RFID (HF RFID) devices and tags to enable secure, reliable authentication and allow personalization of the user experience. The distinctive, low-profile design is engineered to sit perfectly on a table without obstructing views, and comes with a variety of mounting options for added security and convenience.
- The MXT-2001-PAN is ideal for boardrooms, conference rooms or auditoriums where a panoramic control surface is needed to provide access to multiple functions simultaneously while remaining elegantly unobtrusive.
- In Higher Education, the MXT-2001-PAN is ideal for lecture halls, auditoriums, performing arts theaters and boardrooms that require extensive control capabilities.
- In residences, it is perfect for main living areas such as kitchens, living rooms, home theaters or home offices where the control surface can be used to manage systems throughout the home.
- G5 Graphics Engine and Quad Core Processing The most powerful processing in the industry delivers smooth gesturing, swiping, dynamic reordering, enhanced animation with transitions all at higher speeds for an experience any user will enjoy
- Simplified Enterprise Touch Panel and Firmware Updates Deploy and update touch panel files and firmware files from a network URL for simplified company-wide updates
- Built-in Web Browser, Document Viewers and Enzo Sharing Conveniently simplifies accessing and presenting real-time content and documents during meetings. Simply preview files accessed via the native web browser, USB, or cloud storage apps before sending content directly to Enzo. An upcoming firmware release will allow apps to be updated or disabled using the onboard G5 App Update Manager.
- Multitasking with the Panoramic Control Surface The panoramic aspect ratio of the Modero X G5 touch panels provides dedicated space to perform multiple activities at once.
- Latest Communication Technologies Supports HD video conferencing leveraging the integrated camera, along with HD video streaming. Also supports NFC (Near Field Communication) and High Frequency RFID (HF RFID) for authentication and security, Bluetooth devices, and USB connectivity.
- Adjustable Security Modes With the ability to select from high security or custom modes, administrators can customize the panels security levels for access, networking and communication.
- Perfect From Any Angle Includes In-Plane Switching (IPS), which delivers the widest viewing angles and the most accurate color reproduction on the market
- View and Select Dynamic Data with Listview Buttons Display a listing of entries generated by a dynamic data source (e.g. phonebook contacts, call logs, RSS feed or other real time data sources) enabling the user to scroll or search to make a selection. Demos are available in the UI Resource Center
AMX by Harman
3000 Research Drive
Richardson, TX 75082
US Phone: (800) 222-0193
International Phone: +1 (469) 624-7400
Fax: (469) 624-7153
Web site: http://www.amx.com/trade.asp