MXD-1001 10.1" Modero X Series G5 Wall Panel
MXD-1001-P, Portrait Wall Mount Touch Panel
The MXD-1001 / 10.1" Modero X® Series G5 Wall Mount Touch Panel is a premium user interface that includes the G5 graphics engine and delivers superior performance. Designed for dedicated room control or scheduling, this elegantly-styled touch panel provides fast and smooth animations and transitions, along with a quad-core processor that provides more than enough processing power to run the most demanding applications today and in the future. The MXD-1001 also includes a built-in web browser and document viewers, enabling users to access real-time information during meetings or lectures.
The MXD-1001 is built for usability, offering edge-to-edge capacitive touch glass with multi-touch capabilities. It is hardware-ready to support Near Field Communication™ (NFC) and High Frequency RFID (HF RFID) devices and tags to enable secure, reliable authentication and allow personalization of the user experience. The distinctive appearance will complement even the most sophisticated meeting facilities and homes, with a variety of mounting options for added security and convenience.
- The MXD-1001 is ideal for boardrooms, conference rooms or auditoriums where a premium control surface is needed to provide access to multiple functions simultaneously while remaining elegantly unobtrusive.
- In Higher Education, the MXD-1001 is ideal for lecture halls, auditoriums, performing arts theaters and boardrooms that require extensive control capabilities.
- In residences, it is perfect for kitchens, bedrooms or home offices where it can be used to manage systems throughout the home.
- The MXD-1001 can be used as a scheduling panel for high-end meeting rooms and auditoriums.
- All Modero X Series Wall Mount panels are ideal for reception areas or other gathering places where master calendars can be displayed along with streamed information from the web like weather and stock quotes.
- G5 Graphics Engine and Quad Core Processing The most powerful processing in the industry delivers smooth gesturing, swiping, dynamic reordering, enhanced animation with transitions all at higher speeds for an experience any user will enjoy
- Simplified Enterprise Touch Panel and Firmware Updates Deploy and update touch panel files and firmware files from a network URL for simplified company-wide updates
- Built-in Web Browser, Document Viewers and Enzo Sharing Conveniently simplifies accessing and presenting real-time content and documents during meetings. Simply preview files accessed via the native web browser, USB, or cloud storage apps before sending content directly to Enzo. An upcoming firmware release will allow apps to be updated or disabled using the onboard G5 App Update Manager.
- Latest Communication Technologies Supports HD video conferencing leveraging the integrated camera (tabletop and landscape versions only), along with HD video streaming. Also supports NFC (Near Field Communication) and High Frequency RFID (HF RFID) for authentication and security, Bluetooth devices, and USB connectivity.
- Adjustable Security Modes With the ability to select from high security or custom modes, administrators can customize the panels security levels for access, networking and communication.
- Perfect From Any Angle Includes In-Plane Switching (IPS), which delivers the widest viewing angles and the most accurate color reproduction on the market
- Enhanced User Experience The Modero X Series features intuitive UI functionality including: gesturing, swiping, dynamic reordering and enhanced animation capabilities
- Generous Mounting Options In addition to wall mount, you can mount the 10.1" Modero X Series Landscape Wall/Flush Mount Touch Panel directly to an equipment rack using the optional MXA-RMK-10 Modero X Series Rack Mount Kit (FG5969-62)
- View and Select Dynamic Data with Listview Buttons Display a listing of entries generated by a dynamic data source (e.g. phonebook contacts, call logs, RSS feed or other real time data sources) enabling the user to scroll or search to make a selection. Demos are available in the UI Resource Center
AMX by Harman
3000 Research Drive
Richardson, TX 75082
US Phone: (800) 222-0193
International Phone: +1 (469) 624-7400
Fax: (469) 624-7153
Web site: http://www.amx.com/trade.asp