DX-TX-WP DXLink Multi-Format Wallplate Transmitters
DXLink Multi-Format Wallplate TX Black
The DXLink Multi-Format Wallplate Transmitter sends analog or digital video including HDMI/HDCP, along with embedded audio or supplemental analog audio up to 100 meters to an Enova DGX Digital Media Switcher, compatible Enova DVX All-In-One Presentation Switcher, or directly to a DXLink Receiver. It receives Power over DXLink* from the Enova DGX, Enova DVX (3155HD, 3156HD or 2155HD), PS-POE-AT-TC High Power PoE Injector or PDXL-2 Dual Power over DXLink Controller over the twisted pair cable and features both a multi-format analog port to support legacy devices and an HDMI port to support newer digital devices.
Mount the DXLink Multi-Format Wallplate Transmitter in the wall or lectern to connect guest equipment and send audio and video signals across the room, on the other side of the house or in a classroom down the hall. Since it is powered remotely, the wallplate can be installed virtually anywhere.
- Only One Cable Send audio and video, while passing Ethernet signals and power over one twisted pair cable
- Multi-Format Analog Port and HDMI Port Supports legacy analog signals - RGBHV, Component, S-Video, and Composite, and digital HDMI/HDCP, DisplayPort++ and DVI signals
- Send HDMI signals up to 100 meters Extend the reach of the HDMI signals far beyond the capabilities of typical HDMI cabling
- Standard Twisted Pair Cable Save time and effort in installation by leveraging cost effective twisted pair cable, see the Cabling for Success with DXLink white paper for more details
- Power over DXLink* Enabled Designed for use with Enova DGX or DVX systems with DXLink inputs, PS-POE-AT-TC (FG423-84) or PDXL-2 (FG1090-170) to provide remotely located Power over DXLink (requires firmware v1.2.40 or above)
- DXLink Direct Connection When receiving Power over DXLink* from the PS-POE-AT-TC or PDXL-2, DXLink Wallplates can be connected directly to a DXLink Receiver for a point-to-point solution
* Power must be supplied by one of the following DXLink Power sourcing devices: Enova DGX 8/16/32/64 Digital Media Switcher (with a DXLink Twisted Pair Input Board installed), Compatible Enova DVX All-In-One Presentation Switcher (3155HD, 3156HD or 2155HD), PS-POE-AT-TC High Power PoE Injector or PDXL-2 Power over DXLink Controller. AMX only supports the use of these approved Power over DXLink solutions. Other third party power supplies or non-compatible standard PoE solutions may damage the DXLink equipment.
AMX by Harman
3000 Research Drive
Richardson, TX 75082
US Phone: (800) 222-0193
International Phone: +1 (469) 624-7400
Fax: (469) 624-7153
Web site: http://www.amx.com/trade.asp