DX-RX DXLink HDMI Receiver Module
DXLink HDMI RX
The DXLink HDMI Receiver is a distance transport solution that features built-in SmartScale® Technology to deliver HDMI with HDCP that is perfectly scaled for each connected display automatically, eliminating the integration challenges that can occur when sources and displays have different optimal resolutions. It accepts audio, video, control and Ethernet over one standard twisted pair cable up to 100 meters away from a compatible Enova DVX All-In-One Presentation Switcher, Solecis Digital Switcher, DXLink Transmitter Module or DXLink Wallplate; it accepts all this plus power over the same twisted pair cable when used in conjunction with the Enova DGX 8/16/32/64 Digital Media Switchers, Enova DVX-2150HD or DVX-2155HD. Mount the low-profile DXLink Receiver behind a display or above a ceiling mounted projector and control it using the built in RS-232 or IR ports. Plus monitor the connected display's settings, and send IR control signals back to the head end using the same twisted pair cable.
DXLink HDMI Receiver Modules is perfect for receiving HDMI and control signals over long distances from a remote DXLink Transmitter Module, DXLink Wallplates, Solecis Digital Switchers, Enova DGX or compatible Enova DVX. The receivers built-in control ports can be used to control a destination device and the ICS Lan port provides IP an access point with used in conjunction with the Enova DGX or compatible Enova DVX.
- Only One Cable Receive audio and video while passing control, Ethernet and power over one twisted pair cable
- SmartScale Technology Automatically responds to the display's declared EDID information and scales the video to the best resolution and video parameters for that display without manual setup; this prevents inferior video quality when sources are forced to lower resolutions to support the least capable display in the system
- Native NetLinx® Control Everywhere- Control connected destination devices using the built-in IR and RS-232 ports
- Standard Twisted Pair Cable Save time and effort in installation by leveraging cost effective twisted pair cable, see the Cabling for Success with DXLink white paper for more details
- HDCP Compliant
- DXLink Direct Connection with DXLink Wallplates When DXLink Wallplates are receiving Power over DXLink from the PS-POE-AT-TC or PDXL-2, they can be connected directly to a DXLink Receiver for a point-to-point solution. Solecis Digital Switchers can also be used in point-to-point applications with a DXLink Receiver.
AMX by Harman
3000 Research Drive
Richardson, TX 75082
US Phone: (800) 222-0193
International Phone: +1 (469) 624-7400
Fax: (469) 624-7153
Web site: http://www.amx.com/trade.asp