Sweets College Scholarship
We are pleased to introduce the Sweets college scholarship. The scholarship will award $1,000 to a hardworking student each academic year.
The scholarship is intended to help young students offset the increasing cost of tution and help them and help them along the road to the future as an
architect or engineer.
To apply, please answer the question below by submitting a video and posting on YouTube. Videos should be under 3 minutes - be creative
Which is your favourite building in your college campus from a design aspect and why?
Here's How to Apply
- Record a video under 3 minutes explaining, what is your favourite building in your college campus from a design aspect and why? Bonus points - if you
love a certain building product used in the design - speak to that as well.
- Publish the video to YouTube and send us a link to the video with the following title, "Sweets Building Materials College Scholarship – [Building Name][Your Initials]"
- When your video is live, email us the video link to SweetsInfo@construction.com from your .edu email address and include your contact info
- Like and follow Sweets Products on Facebook and /or Twitter to learn who we select as the winner and to keep up with the latest new building product ideas.
To Apply for this Scholarship You Must Meet the Following Requirements
- Must be a current or incoming student at a University in the U.S. or Canada
- Must be able to provide documentation to support enrollment in the University.
Sweets will award one annual scholarship for the best submitted entry. The scholarship will be awarded in check form, made payable directly
to the university that the winner is, or will be, attending for 2016-2017 school year.
The deadline to enter is December 31, 2016.
We will be judging based on three areas:
- Quality: Your answer is profound and there is clear logic in your response.
- Uniqueness: Your answer is distinct and original.
- Creativity: You convey and exemplify your outside of the box thinking in a captivating way.
The winners will be selected the week of February 28TH, 2017 and will be featured on our website and on Sweets and Dodge Data & Analytics social networks.