Heavy Duty Fiberglass Doors Heavy Duty Series
The Tiger Heavy Duty Door Series starts with a core that consists of a 3/8 triangular cell phenolic-impregnated kraft honeycomb surrounded by a rigid high-modulus, pultruded FRP tubular structural stile, rail and midrail sub-frame. At each of the sealed corner joints and hardware locations of the sub-frame, non-hygroscopic polymer blocking is inserted as reinforcement, providing the ultimate in strength for screw retention and compression resistance.
The skins for the door begin with the application of an in-mold 25-30 mil gel coat. Then a chopped strand glass fiber mat is applied to form the connective tissue, followed by a muscular bi-axial glass fiber structural reinforcement layer that further strengthens the door skins.
Finally, the composite skins are simultaneously fused onto both faces and all edges of the door under heat and pressure until cured not only to the FRP sub-frame but to the entire honeycomb coreforming a bond that fully integrates all the components. This highly advanced method of assembly using press-mold technology is only available from Tiger Door. Each door is factory finished with a specially formulated multi-component polyurethane industrial chemical coating for the semi-gloss color topcoat.
The Tiger Heavy Duty Door Series comes with a limited lifetime warranty and provides excellent service life and corrosion resistance for the most severe environments.
Tiger Door Warranty for Heavy Duty doors
- Hinge screws provided by Tiger Door and are recommended to be used for hinge installation.
- Larger seamed panels are available.
- Optional configurations including square stop, angle stop, molded square stop, single flush and double flush glass are available.
- Hidden fasteners are available for 1/4" glazing, fasteners will be required for other glazing thicknesses.
- Please refer to the Tiger Door Standard Hardware Policy for machining limitations.
- Please refer to the Tiger Door Color Selection Guide for color selection.
- For complete Warranty information, conditions, exceptions and remediations, please refer to Tiger Door Statement of Warranty.
Tiger Door Heavy Duty fiberglass doors are guaranteed for the life of the product against delamination and failure due to corrosion from the specific chemical environment named at the time of purchase. Tiger Doors are also guaranteed for the life of the product to meet the door industry standards for flatness. Furthermore, all products are inspected prior to shipment and guaranteed against defective workmanship for a period of ten (10) calendar years after the date of purchase.
Tiger Door FRP by Overly Door Company
P.O. Box 70
574 West Otterman St.
Greensburg, PA 15601
Tel: (724) 834-7300
Fax: (724) 830-2871
Tollfree: (800) 979-7300
Web site: http://tiger.overly.com