Open up the door and let life in. Greet friends. Welcome your family. Or simply watch as life passes
by. It’s possible with stunning entry door systems from Pella.
With our beautifully crafted doors, elegant decorative glass options, and inviting window and door
combinations, it’s easy to make a grand entrance. In fact, studies show that your home’s
perceived value can increase as much as 6% with an enhanced entryway!1
And we understand that all the living going on around the front door can be more interesting than
the door itself. That’s why Pella entry systems offer durable performance for decades of worry-free
comings and goings. After all, it’s not just home improvement – it’s life improvement™.
Carbonite™ Fiberglass or Premium Steel Entry Systems. Fire-rated steel entry systems are also
A variety of options are available—exclusive decorative glass collections or clear glass
The possibilities are virtually endless.
Pella Entry Systems are built with forward-thinking design features that enhance both aesthetics and
Pella Carbonite™ Fiberglass entry systems and sidelights combine the best of both worlds—the
warm, rich look of wood with the low-maintenance benefits and outstanding performance of an advanced
fiberglass composite material made with carbon technology. Carbonite™ Fiberglass doors resist
dents and corrosion so they’ll stay attractive for years. Finely detailed, wood-grain surface
readily accepts paint or stain.
- Superior wood-grain appearance. Authentic mahogany, fir & oak grain patterns available (certain
- Available to choose from are a variety of highly detailed embossed panels as well as exclusive
decorative glass design collections.
- Durable composite material on the interior and exterior.
Pella premium steel entry systems combine style with performance. They’re naturally strong and
durable, resist dents and dings, and bring a quality appearance to your home. Premium steel doors,
featuring thick 24-gauge steel, are low-maintenance—they arrive primed and ready to paint.
Available to choose from are a variety of highly detailed embossed panels as well as exclusive decorative
glass design collections.
Fire rated steel doors available with 20-minute or 90-minute fire ratings.
- Exclusive high-performance Jamb-On-Sill™ design allows door and sidelight jambs to sit on
top of the sill—so jambs will not wick water.
- Panels ready to paint or stain.
- Variety of glass options including argon-filled Low-E insulating glass and our exclusive decorative
- Hassle-Free™ aluminum clad exterior frame available in ten colors: White, Poplar White, Hartford
Green, Black, Brick Red, Tan, Real Red, Iron Ore, Naval and Cranberry.
- The aluminum clad exterior one-piece fin/frame design allows for easy installation and reliable
- Hinges available in a variety of finishes, including standard brasstone zinc dichromate, polished
brass, antique brass, antique nickel or polished chrome.
- Complete offering includes matching sidelights and transoms.
- Mechanically fastened and sealed frame corners for improved structural performance.
- Compression foam weatherstripping system helps prevent air and water infiltration.
- Energy-efficient and environmentally-safe core (CFC- and HCFC-free) in the door panel provides
outstanding comfort and stability.
- Threshold has adjustment capabilities to counteract house settling, and ensure consistent performance
and operation throughout the life of the door.
Pella offers quality Carbonite™ Fiberglass and premium steel doors with
a variety of decorative glass options that let the sun shine through brilliantly.
Each glass design is hand-tooled by craftsmen to deliver elegance as well as energy
efficiency. Our textured glass permits light to pass through, but also allows
privacy for the homeowner. Each of our decorative glass collections features a
unique combination of glass style, texture and caming (the decorative metal used
to assemble glass pieces into a design).
Pella offers a wide selection of entry doors, sidelights and transoms made with
argon-filled, Low-E insulating glass or standard insulating glass. Simple, yet
beautiful, these clear-glass pieces brighten your entryway. For a classic style,
add removable interior wood grilles or white aluminum (permanently installed)
Thousands of combinations are possible with Pella entry doors, transoms and sidelights.
No matter the style of your home or the size of the opening, Pella has options
to help you create a beautiful entryway.
- Factory Assembly—Total door system is factory-assembled for quality
assurance and easy installation.
- Door System/Frame Materials—Door panels are available in wood-grained
Carbonite™ Fiberglass or Premium Steel with choice of Hassle-free™
aluminum clad frames or primed wood.
- Corner Locks—Nylon frame corner locks keep clad systems square and sturdy.
- Superior Corner Construction—Frame corners are mechanically fastened
and sealed three ways—with a mortise and tenon joint, glue and metal fastener—for
exceptional strength and performance for the life of the door.
- Integration—Transoms and other Pella products can be attached easily
to entry door. Mullion kits provide a smooth finish and an integrated look.
- High Temperature Construction—Glazing frames are composed of an engineered
material for lasting good looks and durability.
- Special Features—Glazing frames feature wood-grain detail with self-aligning
screw covers. They are primed and ready to accept paint or stain.
- High-Performance Jamb-On-Sill™ Design—Pella’s exclusive
high-performance sill system allows door and sidelight jambs to sit on top of
the sill - so jambs will not wick water.
- Flexible Compression Foam Weatherstripping—Helps prevent air and water
infiltration, for performance superior to magnetic weatherstripping systems.
- Energy-Efficient Core—Each door has an energy-efficient and environmentally-safe
core, providing outstanding comfort and stability that does not lose insulating
performance over time.
- One-piece fin/frame design—The Hassle-Free™ aluminum clad exterior
entry systems feature an integral, one-piece fin/frame design (compared to frames
with a stapled or tacked fin) for faster, easier installation. Extruded fin may
be removed easily for installation flexibility.
- Adjustability—Thresholds have adjustment capabilities to counteract
house settling and ensure consistent performance and operation throughout the
life of the door.
- Protective Packaging System—Protective packaging system guards against
damage during construction.
- Variety of Wall Depths—Three in-swing wall depths, one out-swing wall
depth and one low-profile wall depth are available from the factory.
102 Main Street
Pella, IA 50219
Tel: (641) 621-1000
Toll-Free: (888) 628-8433
Fax: (641) 621-6457