The inventors of the FRP grid system.
We are the pioneers when it comes to FRP suspended ceiling systems. With over 30 years of experience in Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic for construction, our company has a long history of actual applications with KEELGRID. Our staff is extremely knowledgeable and readily available to assist you.
The Advantages of KEELGRID
- ICC approved for use in all seismic zones A through C (ESR-1722)
- Corrosion and rust resistant
- Unaffected by moisture and humidity
- Lightweight, yet rigid
- No paint to blister and peel
- Saves money with much longer life
- Little conduction of heat or electricity
- Installs relatively easy - parts clip together
- USDA accepted
- Agriculture Canada Accepted
- Class A (1) Flame Spread
The KEELGRID system is an ideal alternative to metal. It is similar in appearance, installation procedure and functional cost to standard metal suspended ceilings. However, KEELGRID is far superior to metal for many applications because it is made of Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic, a high performance material.
In severe environments, KEELGRID is combined with frp or other types of ceiling panels to provide a complete system that meets sanitation and corrosion resistance requirements.
KEELGRID has been installed in many types of buildings. The most common uses are in production areas, kitchens, locker rooms, restrooms and storage areas in the following facilities:
- Breweries / Beverage plants
- Chemical Plants
- Clean Rooms
- Concession Areas
- Correctional Facilities
- Food Processing Plants
- Slaughter Houses
- Indoor Swimming Pools
Keel Manufacturing, Inc.
PO Box 450
Sun Prairie, WI 53590
Fax: (608) 837-5498
Tollfree: (800) 765-5335