MicroLite!™ Interior Soffits, Fascias, Ceiling Panels, and Wall Panels
The Krystal Company uses MicroLite!™ for the interior elements of its fast food restaurant roll out all across the southeastern United States. Because these elements are fabricated in our facility, this soffit and the other elements are absolutely consistent from location to location and help reinforce the Krystal brand image. MicroLite!™ elements are lightweight and arrive on site completely finished making them easily and quickly installed.
MicroLite!™ is used to create these large wall panels and soffits. Because they are relatively lightweight, no special structure or engineering was required to simply suspend them from the ceiling above. In addition, the wall panels are impact resistant. All are finished with a real oak veneer.
This grocery store remodel is a perfect MicroLite!™ project. KMDI fabricate the wall panels, upper fascia, lattice, and trellis. The wall panels, from the floor to about five feet up, are fabricated with impact resistant MicroLite!™ to minimize damage from shopping carts, cleaning machines and similar interaction. This was completely installed overnight allowing this area to re-open the next morning. With traditional building methods and materials, this remodel could have taken up to 3-4 weeks to complete resulting in inconvenience to the shoppers and lost sales to the retailer.
These curved, serpentine panels are a perfect application for MicroLite!™. Each panel section is about 10 feet long and they lock together seamlessly to create the effect that the finished soffit is one continuous piece. Because MicroLite!™ is so lightweight, the suspension cables virtually disappear. The painted graphic, the cut out letters and the applied vinyl graphics are applied in our facility so that the elements arrive on site, completely finished are ready for installation.
Designers will no longer be restricted by the limitations of traditional building materials and methods.
- Elements can be formed with virtually no limitation to shape or size.
- Elements can be finished with paint, wallpaper, wood veneer, laminates, metals-the choices are endless.
- MicroLite!™ offers extraordinary consistency and a furniture grade fit and finish to match the identity that you want to project.
- Retail décor and rollout programs benefit the most by using MicroLite. Brand standardization can be achieved because of the uniformity of MicroLite elements.
- LEED Support: Unlike traditional construction methods, MicroLite™ elements arrive on site completely finished, ready for installation and take hours, not days, to install.
- MicroLite!™ elements can even include all wiring and lighting components pre-installed to further compress the installation time.
Retrofits and remodels are perfect for MicroLite!™ elements as they can be installed with minimal intrusion to the business. Best of all, there is no construction mess to clean up.
For over 25 years, KMDI’s pre-fabricated, pre-finished MicroLite! architectural elements, signage and displays have transformed many of America’s most successful retail environments, restaurants, entertainment venues, financial institutions, airports, hotels and hospitals.
From prototypes to national rollout programs, the craftsmen and project management staff of KMDI have the decades of experience to shepherd your project from concept through completion, with guaranteed success, regardless of budget, complexity or how condensed the schedule might be.
Further details about how MicroLite! can help protect the earth, be resilient in high traffic areas and meet or exceed various fire ratings are available from a KMDI project development consultant.
Toll Free:(800) 474-5004
Web site: http://www.kmdi.net