Johns Manville Roofing SystemsRoofing Systems - Defy the Elements
Johns Manville Roofing Systems are dedicated to helping you defy the elements with the most extensive offering of low slope roofing solutions. To construct highly protective, energy efficient and cost effective roofs, an integrated JM system delivers more value than individually purchased components. Tested and proven to work together, the elements of a JM roofing system are designed to meet the specific requirements of each individual building.
Part of our system approach is the inclusion of technical and customer support as well as strong guarantees which add peace of mind to the value equation. Single-source supply also means single-source responsibility and single-source dependability. For long-term performance look to JM for advanced capabilities in the building sciences.
Comprehensive Roofing Solutions
Our portfolio of roofing systems includes a complete line of single ply, built-up and modified bitumen membranes, including Cool Roof solutions. They are complemented by quality thermal insulations, cover boards, adhesives, cements, roof coatings and specialty roofing products — all with the convenience of a single-source provider.
Bituminous Roofing Systems
Single Ply Roofing Systems
- BUR (Built-Up) Roofing
- APP Modified Bitumen
- SBS Modified Bitumen
- TPO Roofing
- PVC Roofing
- EPDM Roofing
- Liquid Membrane Systems
- Liquid Flashing Systems
JM's emphasis on research and development helps us anticipate market needs and meet evolving building requirements with creative solutions.
The science behind our materials and products is extensive. Working in partnership with our customers, JM's new product development teams are challenged to adapt new and innovative technologies that cost-effectively increase the performance of commercial/industrial roofing systems.
The Johns Manville Technical Center in Littleton, Colorado is one of the best-equipped research facilities in the country, with extensive capabilities in structural, chemical, mechanical and thermal analyses. Here, JM scientists and engineers test and develop products to find technology-based solutions for specific market and product needs.
Examples of JM innovations include:
- Multiple Cool Roof Systems — to include TPO and PVC single ply roofing systems; and SBS CR and BUR Glaskap® CR reflective, white mineral surfaced cap sheets
- Next Generation PVC — Johns Manville's PVC formulation with DuPont™ Elvaloy® KEE technology offering longer lasting protection
- JMCleanBond™ — a self-adhering technology for cleaner installation of SBS modified bitumen
- Invinsa® Roof Board — a lightweight board that reduces labor and optimizes longevity of the roof system
- SeamFree™ Liquid Membrane System — easily applied waterproof barrier for decks with hot asphalt restrictions or numerous penetrations
- PermaFlash® Bituminous Flashing System — a flexible liquid-applied flashing system for use on any penetration, even the most challenging
Johns Manville supports our professional partners with an extraordinary collection of services that allow you to work more effectively, expand your professional knowledge, safeguard your roofing investment and enjoy a competitive advantage. Among the services we offer building owners, architects, specifiers and contractors are:
- JM Peak Advantage® Guarantees and Support
- JM Peak Advantage® Contractor Program
- Planning and Logistics Solutions
- Life Cycle Management Support
- JM Roofing Institute
Johns Manville Roofing Systems
717 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
Tel: (303) 978-2309
Web site: http://www.specjm.com/commercial/roofing.asp