The Hollaender Manufacturing Company Hollaender® Manufacturing: Your Handrail Source
All Hollaender products are made with pride in the USA. Availability
All Hollaender products are available throughout the USA. Products are also available for international export contact Hollaender for information. Product Range
Hollaender® manufactures a wide array of component (sometimes called mechanical) aluminum railing systems in both handrail and guardrail designs. Hollaender® component railing systems combine anodized or powder coated aluminum frames in either our Speed-Rail® or Interna-Rail® designs with a variety of infill panels to offer a solution that is extremely non-corrosive and at the same time aesthetically attractive. Glass as well as steel infill panels are standard offerings.
For industrial, non-public access applications, these same systems can be provided in 2-line or 3-line configurations as well.
- Railing system meets ADA, IBC and OSHA codes
- Component-based (non-welded)
- Cost-effective alternative to welded steel
- Ease of installation
- Ease of reconfiguration
- Low maintenance vs. welded steel
The frame can be designed with Speed-Rail® slip-on fittings for a more industrial look, or Interna-Rail® internal fittings for a more architectural look. Metal infill panels are available in several options. Finishes available are architectural mill finish, clear anodized, or a myriad of powder-coat colors. 3/8 " glass infill is also available in tempered or laminated.
Railing Design and Components
- Mounting Flanges top mount, side mount, & core mount.
- Infill Panels horizontal rails, perforated metal, pickets, wire woven mesh and glass infill.
- Panel Retention System one and two piece panel clips are designed specifically to secure these infill panels in either our Speed-Rail® or Interna-Rail® railing systems.
- Retrofit Handrail System uses 146 retrofit panel connectors with infill panel to upgrade existing 2 or 3 line rail to code.
"Industrial Chic" slip-on style fittings, popular in lofts, industrial applications, store fixture applications, etc... Interna-Rail
For applications which require a sleek architectural design and finish. ADA Rail
Handrail system designed to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Bumble-Bee Safety Rail
The solution for all your demanding safety rail requirements.
The Hollaender Advantages Infill Panel Railing Systems
Industrial (OSHA-coded) Railing Systems
- A wide variety of infill panel options glass infill (NEW), as well as various patterns in perforated metal, square or diagonal wire mesh, and component picket.
- Anodized aluminum pipe and fitting components combined with steel infill panels that have been electrocoated (4-step process that adds a layer of anti-corrosion material) as well as powder coated provide a handrail system that will provide years of service with little or no maintenance.
- Component aluminum systems use no welding and inherently cleaner looking than welded aluminum systems, especially when anodized. Strength of aluminum is reduced by 60% at the weld.
- Glass or composite infill panels increase the flexibility of these railing systems.
- Ease of Installation Hollaender Interna-Rail® systems come in prefabricated sections of up to 20 ft., and install rapidly in place. Speed-Rail® systems can be shipped prefabricated, or as a "kit of parts".
Aluminum Alloy 535 (Speed-Rail® components)
- Speed-Rail® is the system of choice in this market. Systems are shipped with 24 ft. sections of pipe that are cut to length on site.
- No need for shop drawings.
- Railing is super-easy to reconfigure on site if drawings are not correct and something does not fit.
- Speed-Rail® 535.0 aluminum magnesium alloy components can be used with any other metal (steel, stainless steel, etc...) with no fear of dissimilar metal reactions.
Proprietary Internal/External Reverse Knurl Cup Point Set Screw
- Most corrosive resistant aluminum casting alloy available.
- High strength as cast.
- Bright, attractive architectural tumbled finish.
- Conforms to ASTM B26 & B179.
- Knurl cup point design provides tremendous resistance to loosening due to heavy vibration.
- Full contact of point greatly resists pull out and rotational slip.
- Conforms to FF-S-200, ANSI/ASME B18.3 Type C/G.
All are registered trademarks of the Hollaender Manufacturing Company:
- The Rib® Design
- Speed-Rail® II
- Bumble Bee®
The Hollaender Manufacturing Company
10285 Wayne Avenue
Cincinnati , OH 45215
Tollfree: (800) 772-8800
Fax: (800) 772-8806
Web site: http://architecturalhandrail.hollaender.com