Duratherm Window Corp.
Enabling your design is our business.
- Collaboration during development of the design, preparation of details, and manufacture to your spec with the precision and quality you envision - these are Duratherm's contributions to an architect's success.
- Louis Kahn experienced them with the Phillips Exeter Academy Library. It was his suggestion to architectural millworker Philip Cole that prompted Duratherm to begin a monumental wood window business. The collaborative spirit and drive to implement new designs remain the foundation of our company.
Cutting edge contemporary architecture is our expertise.
- View our portfolio at www.durathermwindow.com where you will see the work of such preeminent firms as Gwathmey Siegel, Gehry Partners, UN Studio, Aldo Rossi, Machado and Silvetti, and Skidmore Owings & Merrill to name but a few.
- You'll also find the work of smaller firms such as Anmahian Winton, Christoff Finio, Grant Studio, and Barnes Coy Architects that are as committed as we are to the development of contemporary architecture.
Custom to your specs is the only way we manufacture products.
- In the products section on our website you will find a link to our downloadable product binder. We'd be happy to send you a hardcopy if you prefer.
- The only product dimensions we provide are those internal to the products, and in some cases (e.g. frame depths) those can be changed.
- All other specifications are supplied by you - dimensions, wood species (exterior and interior different if you wish), glazing, finish and others.
- If you don't see a product that enables your design, tell us. Our WinDoor product was developed because an architect asked for it.
- Engineering and structural support for wood window walls in all applications is another of our distinctions.
Duratherm Window Corporation
720 Main Street
Vassalboro, Maine 04989
Tel: (207) 872-5558
Fax: (207) 872-6731
Tollfree: (800) 996-5558
Web site: http://www.durathermwindow.com