For fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) wall and ceiling panels that combine unsurpassed hygiene and durability with high-performance and style, customers around the world trust Crane Composites. As the first and largest global manufacturer of FRP wall paneling, we offer the industry’s most innovative and resilient FRP panels.
Our broad selection of moisture-resistant and non-porous FRP paneling solutions are available in a range of surface options, textures and colors. Easy to install over any existing wall surface and highly cost-effective, our FRP panels are proven to deliver tough, low maintenance surfaces that are long lasting, yet great-looking.
- Wall Panels with Surfaseal® Finish
- Its a dirty world out there. Protect your facility with Crane resilient wall coverings. Our Glasbord with Surfaseal creates surfaces that deliver unsurpassed hygiene and durability for commercial environments such as restaurants and food processing plants.
- Collection and Custom Pattern Wall Panels
- Take your surfaces beyond the traditional FRP white bumpy board. With our DESIGNS resilient wall coverings, bring both style and durability into any commercial space. No need to sacrifice aesthetics for hygiene Crane DESIGNS offers you endless options to create the look you are envisioning for your walls.
- Innovative Textured and Colored Wall Panels
- Take your surfaces beyond the traditional frp white bumpy board. Our Varietex resilient wall coverings offer you a wide range of stylish finishes and colors, while still meeting the sanitary requirements of even the toughest commercial environments.
- Laminated Wall and Ceiling Panels
- Kemply is fabricated by laminating a single or double Glasbord embossed or smooth panel to a rigid substrate. The resulting Kemply panel has structural strength and rigidity, allowing installation directly to a stud wall or ceiling.
- Ceiling Grid System
- For ceilings with superior dependability, one product rises above the others: Crane Sanigrid II ceiling grid system. Sanigrid II systems are the ideal solution for high humidity and chemical environment installations.
- Wall and Ceiling Panels
- Sequentia FRP wall and ceiling panels are durable, cleanable and easy to install. Panels are available in a Class A or Class C fire rating per ASTM E-84. Sequentia Traditional FRP panels are ideal for areas where a cleanable and sanitary finish is essential.
- ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS
- Sustainable FRP Panel Solutions
- Engineered to survive in harsh environments. FRP will not rot, rust, mold or mildew and resists corrosion from chemicals.
23525 W.Eames St.
Channahon, IL 60410
Tel: (815) 467-8600
Fax: (815) 467-8666
Tollfree: (800) 435-0080
Web site: http://www.cranefrp.com