CityScapes provides affordable, elegant and code-compliant architectural screening solutions to beautify the appearance of rooftop and ground project areas. We design, develop and manufacture screening products to hide rooftop equipment including HVACs, chillers and condensers, as well as unattractive ground-mounted objects such as transformers, dumpsters, and generators.
Envisor® Rooftop Equipment Screens
Envisor® screens are a perfect alternative to costly parapet walls and a preferred option for new construction and retrofit projects.
Our patented attachment method secures screens directly to the equipment eliminating the need for rooftop penetration to install. Panels are held firmly in place using a rust-resistant, double tracked aluminum rail system, which enables screens to slide side-to-side for easy access to the unit during servicing and maintenance.
Envisor® is a great solution for even the most complicated rooftop screening requirements. Variable screen heights are available to conceal virtually anything you desire, while the modular design can accommodate restrictive spaces and uniquely-shaped units.
Envisor® conceals rooftop units using long-lasting, durable materials. These products elegantly screen all types of rooftop equipment including:
- Packaged systems
- Air handlers
- Split systems
- Condensing units
- Refrigeration units
- Pre-engineered screening system
- Attachment directly to the RTU means no rooftop penetration to install
- Cost effective alternative to parapet walls
- Lightweight aluminum frame allows for easy installation
- By-pass panel system provides convenient access to the unit for maintenance
- High-impact, thermoformed AcryliCap® ABS panels ensure lasting performance in high and low climates
- Various panel designs complement a broad range of architectural styles, with custom style, size and configurations available
Covrit® Ground Mounted Screening Systems
Covrit® provides a full line of screening products and enclosure systems ideal for surrounding any pad-mounted ground object or area. The innovative modular design of our screen walls, gates and doors can accommodate restrictive spaces, as well as uniquely-shaped project areas.
Constructed of durable materials including our resilient PlankWall™ PVC, AcryliCap® thermoformed high-impact ABS, steel reinforced polyurethane, metal panels, NatureScreen® steel mesh panels and natural wood (including Brazilian ipe hardwood), we have an option for every style. Each screening system is also assembled using commercial grade extruded aluminum and baked on 2-component urethane paint finishing system to create products that are built to last.
The Covrit® line includes complete packaged screening systems assembled with your chosen style of screen wall panels, gates and accessories, as well as customizable gates or standalone screen wall projects.
Covrit® can screen, partition and protect all types of outdoor areas including:
- Recycling bins
- Propane tanks
- Utility meters
- Pool pumps and heaters
- Courtyards, walkways and gardens
- Amusement parks
- Portable restrooms
- Resort maintenance areas
- ...and more!
- Code compliant solution to screening
- Professional grade extruded aluminum frame ensures a long-lasting performance
- Unique hinge system eliminates “sagging” doors
- Systems can be embedded into a new concrete foundation or retrofitted for an existing area
- No on-site welding or masonry trades required to install
- Innovative design allows for easy and quick repairs if needed
- Decorative screen wall materials including ABS, PVC plank and natural wood add aesthetic value
- Multiple sizes and modular design accommodate most screening needs
- Customizable style, color and construction options
- Superior service with every order
The CityScapes family of products are proudly made in the U.S.A. from eco-friendly components and are designed to facilitate compliance with the building codes of municipalities across the U.S.
CityScapes works with city governments, retailers, school systems, corporations, and residential complexes to provide a simple, elegant solution that accommodates budgets and provides lasting solutions that satisfy even the strictest screening code requirements.
For Additional Information
Product details are available upon request. Contact CityScapes by phone or visit our website for more information.
4200 Lyman Court
Hilliard, OH 43026
Toll free: (877) 727-3367
Fax: (800) 726-4817
Web site: http://www.cityscapesinc.com