C.H.I. Overhead Doors
C.H.I. doors are built to last by skilled craftsmen who truly care about quality. Utilizing state-of-the-art materials and methods, C.H.I. builds durable, long-lasting sectional and rolling steel products. Our service-oriented staff is committed to the timely, accurate delivery of every door we sell. At C.H.I., customer satisfaction comes first.
- Insulated Sandwich Doors - Micro-grooved faces are constructed in a variety of gauges (20, 26, 28 gauge) and are available in both polyurethane (sections thermally broken) and polystyrene insulation options for those applications that demand the best in thermal efficiency and value. Standard colors and powder coating available.
- Ribbed Steel Pan & Pan Insulated - Deep horizontal rib design. 2" thick sections with tongue and groove rails. Hot-dipped galvanized steel with baked-on polyester finish. Available in 25, 24 and 20 gauge steel. Optional polystyrene insulation with vinyl or steel backer. Standard colors and powder coating available.
- Aluminum Full View - Stile and rail design. 2" thick sections with tongue and groove rails. Aluminum rails and stiles are available clear anodized or white. Optional powder-coat colors. Various glass panels available in polycarbonate, plain, tinted or frosted. Aluminum panels are also available.
ROLLING STEEL DOORS
- Industrial Duty Coiling Service Doors (Insulated & Non-Insulated) Coiling doors are engineered and designed for maximum strength and durability. Industrial duty doors are available in insulated and non-insulated models with a variety of curtain materials, slat profiles, gauges and color options.
- Medium Duty Coiling Service Doors This non-insulated rolling door offers an exceptional value for a variety of applications, including dock and material handling solutions. Available in 24 gauge, flat slat profiles with a variety of standard color and powder coat options.
- Counter Shutters The 6500 series roll-up doors offer the best in security, flexibility, and appeal. Flat slat configuration. Dual-seal bottom bar. Clear anodized aluminum, painted steel, stainless steel or powder coated.
- Fire Doors Guardian™ Fire Doors - U.L. label, 3/4hr, 1-1/2hr, 3hr or 4hr rating. Curved or flat slat configuration available in galvanized steel slats or stainless steel (flat only) slats. Easy floor level drop test. Upward expanding, weld-able guides. Adjustable drop speed governor.
- Fire Counter Shutters U.L. label, 3/4hr, 1-1/2hr or 3hr rating (dependent upon mounting surface). Flat slat configuration. Available with steel and stainless steel curtain options. Simplified drop test.
- Coiling Grilles The Series 9300 lift rolling steel doors are a revolutionary new design that reduces installation time without compromising security. Available in a variety of curtain options including straight & brick rod patterns, polycarbonate and solid or perforated aluminum.
SIDE FOLDING GRILLES & CLOSURES
- Side folding grilles and closures The most resourceful way to secure an opening for almost any application. Virtually no width restrictions (curtains can be even hundreds of feet) and can accommodate curves and special radius. Curtain designs include rod & link patterns, solid & perforated aluminum, polycarbonate and tempered glass.
- Side folding grilles with pocket Pre-installed in its own storage pocket including pocket door, the 9200 roll-up door series offers a simple solution for storefronts and other applications. Standard and special curve can accommodate most any opening. The 9200 installs quickly, in about an hour (for a single) to keep costs down.
C.H.I. Overhead Doors
1485 Sunrise Drive
Arthur, IL 61911
Phone: (800) 677-2650
Tollfree Fax: (800) 738-5006
Web site: http://www.chiohd.com