Bilco is an ISO 9001 Certified Company
The Bilco Company has served the building industry since 1926. During these years it has built a reputation among architects, engineers, and the construction trades for dependability and for products that are unequaled in design and workmanship.
Satisfaction by Design
Bilco products are designed and fabricated to consistently high quality standards to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Most incorporate innovative features for which numerous U.S. and International patents have been issued.
Under the same family of ownership and management since its beginning, the Company has been a pioneer in the development of the unique line of horizontal doors illustrated and described throughout this web site. In addition to the products shown, Bilco also specializes in the custom design and manufacture of specialty access solutions. Years of engineering experience combined with the most modern equipment available allow Bilco to design access products for virtually every application.
Your Assurance of Quality
All Bilco products are designed to provide many years of trouble-free service. In addition, The Bilco Company has a highly skilled customer service department and an international network of factory trained representatives ready to provide whatever service or assistance you may require. Should a part fail to function in normal use within a period of five years - or longer, as indicated - from the date of purchase, a new part will be furnished at no charge. Electrical motors, smoke detectors and other special equipment carry warranties of the manufacturers of those products.
The Bilco Company is committed to the protection of the environment and the health and safety of its employees, customers and neighbors worldwide. We will strive to continually improve our use of natural resources and minimize our impact on the environment.
To support this goal, we will:
- Use natural resources, including raw materials, energy, and water, as efficiently as possible
- Continually improve the environmental performance of our products and processes
- Minimize or eliminate the generation of waste
- Comply with environmental regulations
- Source materials responsibly from environmentally conscience vendors and suppliers
Our ongoing efforts to accomplish these goals include:
- Utilization of recycled materials in the fabrication of our products
- Use of natural and energy efficient lighting in our manufacturing facilities
- Recycling programs for cardboard, office paper, plastic, metal, and obsolete computer equipment
- Recycling and replacement of wooden pallets with reusable metal skids
- Use of low VOC paint in our products
- Replacement of welding equipment with more energy efficient machines
- Use of alternate transportation for the delivery of raw materials
- Raising awareness, encouraging participation, and providing education to our employees in environmental matters and health, and safety regulations.
P.O. Box 1203
New Haven, CT 06505
Tel: (800) 366-6530
Fax: (203) 933-8478
Web site: http://www.bilco.com