ARDEX Americas is a global leader in the development and manufacture of high-performance building products recognized by industry-leading experts including:
- Architecture & Engineering Professionals
- Flooring Installation Professionals
- General Contractors and Building Professionals
- Tile & Stone Installation Professionals
- Professional Flooring and Sundry Distributors
ARDEX Americas delivers industry leading innovation and time tested consistent solutions to the most complex installation problems for concrete repair and resurfacing, substrate preparation, flooring installation or for setting natural stone, ceramic tile and any other type of flooring materials. We ensure the job gets done right the first time, to specification and on schedule, minimizing risk and costly callbacks.
ARDEX Vision & Mission: Our vision is to be one of the worlds leading solution providers of high perfomance specialty building materials
ARDEX Principles of Leadership: Leadership means both, to challenge and to support"
As one of North Americas largest and most respected manufacturers of specialty cements and building products, ARDEX Engineered Cements have become the standard by which all flooring installation materials are judged with a proven 30+ year track record of product quality, innovation, dependable performance, consistency backed by unmatched customer service and technical support.
More than 5,000 professionals receive hands-on training annually at the ARDEX Technical Training Center located at ARDEX Americas corporate headquarters in Aliquippa, PA, ARDEX Training Centers in Mansfield, TX, Portland, OR and the WFCA Training Center in Anaheim, CA, as well as on jobsites throughout North America.
ARDEX Americas provides unmatched service and support to its customers through an expert technical service department and a team of the most knowledgeable Sales Professionals in the industry located throughout The U.S., Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean Basin that provide job site support, technical recommendations, written specifications and a 24 hour jobsite response time.
When it comes to Flooring Installation and Concrete Restoration, ARDEX Americas is The Ultimate Partner and Your Best Choice for Installation Success!
A Look Back
Finding a Better Way for More than 30 Years Decades ago, increasing demands of fast track construction created a need for an underlayment solution that was quicker, more efficient and practical. ARDEX Americas entered The U.S. market in 1978; as a result, Americas first self-leveling concrete underlayment was born.
Today, ARDEX K-15® Premium Self-Leveling Underlayment continues to be the most specified choice for flooring projects large or small. This same industry leading spirit of innovation continues today at ARDEX Americas with new solutions consistently being introduced that reduce risk and add value for building and flooring professionals. ARDEX Americas continues to raise the bar for industry standards in research, development, technical support and architectural services:
Habitat For Humanity
- Ensuring the right substrate preparation is employed for any subfloor condition through ARDEX Proper Prep techniques and ARDEX high-performance products proven to take time and cost out of installations at every jobsite
- Transforming exterior concrete surfaces, giving them a new look finish
- Creating trends in floor designs giving designers a new perspective on concrete flooring with ARDEX Self-Leveling Toppings that provide the perfect canvas for decorative concrete and polished concrete floors
- Minimizing installation risk and callbacks by integrating underlayments and adhesives in one technically superior flooring installation system, backed by the industry best SystemOne warranty
- Pioneering new fast-setting, quick-dry mortars for the installation of tile and stone products
ARDEX Americas is committed to supporting the communities where we do business. ARDEX Americas is a proud supporter of Habitat for Humanity through, not only a financial commitment, but also material donations and employee volunteer efforts at home site renovations several times a year. Adopt A Highway
Employees venture out to keep roadways clean in the community.
400 Ardex Park Drive
Aliquippa, PA 15001
Tel: (724) 203-5000
Fax: (724) 203-5001
Tollfree: (888) 512-7339
Web site: http://www.ardexamericas.com